Sunday, May 12, 2013

One of the reasons why I decided to use this blog to write about  Sunday night TV shows is that I feel that they are superior to most of the movies that come out. But today I saw a great movie that I'd like to
tell you about. I'll write later about the weekly Sunday night TV shows. It's a French film called "In the house"--- "Dans la maison" in French --- and it's a meditation on both the writing process and the way we construct our life stories, the narratives of our lives. An insightful psychological exploration of the writing process, writing is viewed as a projection of our desires and needs. In the film the stories that are created by the protagonist --- a budding writer --- and reality are not always distinguishable: reality is a subjective experience in which we are all writers creating our narratives.

No comments:

Post a Comment